Friday, July 26, 2019
Mausoleum - $7700 (3250 Versailles Road,Frankfort Ky)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
condition: new
Sunset Memorial Gardens and Mausoleum is Frankfort's premier cemetery service provider. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers of the Frankfort and surrounding communities that we so proudly serve and we dedicate ourselves to providing exceptional services to the families in these communities.
I have two Mausoleum spaces here at Sunset Memorial Gardens that was intended for my wife and I....after finding out that we can be interned at Camp Nelson,Nicholasville Ky that we no longer need these spaces. We can meet at the Sunset Memorial office 3250 Versailles Road
I am willing too sell separate @ $3,850 each. These are actually worth $8790.00.....Buy today and save $1290!
I will only meet the interested buyer'(s) at the office: Address: 3250 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601
Hours: Closed · Opens 8:30AM Thu .....Hours:
Wednesday 8:30AM–5PM
Thursday 8:30AM–5PM
Friday 8:30AM–5PM
Saturday 8:30AM–12PM
Sunday Closed
Monday 8:30AM–5PM
Tuesday 8:30AM–5PM
Frankfort KY 40601
Office 502-871-4698
My cell 859-878-6681 call this number if interested!
lexington.craigslist.org/for/d/lexington-mausoleum/6902907597.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment